FSI SIMULATION SHORT COURSE
A short course in Fluid-Structure-Interaction (FSI) simulation will be held (tentatively) between 25-27 September 2017 at the School of Aerospace Engineering USM . The target audience will range from academicians, students to industrial practitioners looking for a complete exposure and hands-on experience in FSI simulation using ANSYS. This full 3-day course will consist of the following topics.
- Introduction to Compressible Flow CFD
- Introduction to Incompressible Flow CFD
- Introduction to Structural Simulation
- Introduction to Heat Transfer Simulation
- Introduction to Parallel HPC
- Fluid-Structure-Interaction (FSI) Simulation with Case Study